Knowing who your best customers are is great. Knowing where and how to find more of them? Even better. Through market segmentation and sizing, market share and competitive analysis, and opportunity scoring, we discover which customers offer you the greatest potential – and how to tap that potential effectively and cost-efficiently.
Discuss Marketplace analysis with us
To beat the competition, you have to know who they are, what they stand for and how they operate. A comprehensive competitive analysis can help you differentiate your brand and guide your marketing strategy by answering the following questions:
Discuss Competitive Analysis with us
- Who are your competitors?
- What is their market share?
- What have they done and where are they headed?
- What are their strengths and weaknesses?
- What threats do they pose?
- What opportunities exist that the competition isn’t taking advantage of?
- What does their customer experience look like?
- How do your products and services stack up to the competition?
- What attributes can you emphasize in order to build preference for your brand over your competition?
Customer database and marketplace analysis are great for answering Who, What, When, Where
. But what about the Why?
Through focus groups, qualitative studies, surveys, in-depth interviews and survey-based modeling, our deep primary research expertise uncovers the attitudes and motivations that drive—and predict—customer behavior.
Discuss Primary Research with us